Sunday, October 5, 2008

Been Gone

I haven't updated since July, I've gotten a few nasty emails from different labels regarding posting mp3s here, so I've decided to take a break for awhile. I also have been travelling quite a bit over the past while between visiting my wife in Seattle and travelling to Berlin on business.
In the meantime I might update the site with latest art and current listens, but nothing too major at this point.
Thanks for the support in the meantime guys.

Current Listen:
Empire Of The Sun - Half Mast*
Digitalism - Apollo-Gize (Fred Falke Edit)
Neon Neon - I Told Her On Alderaan (Richard X Welch Mix)*
Supermal - Light Years (Lifelike Discopolis Remix)
The Kills - Last Day Of Magic (James Rutledge Remix)*
Treasure Fingers - Cross The Dancefloor (Chromeo Remix)*
Van She - Changes (G.L.O.V.E.S Remix)
VEGA - All Too Vivid (Original Mix)
Weezer - Troublemaker (DJ AM and Eli Escobar remix)*
Zoot Woman - We Won't Break (Boris Dlugosch Les Visiteurs Remix)
ZZT - The Worm (Original Munich Version)
Fake Blood - Blood Splashing (Fake Blood Theme) *
Fake Blood - Mars
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Hot Chip - Touch Too Much (Ewan Pearson Remix)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Latest Artwork:

"You're The Danger"

Full details here Behance.net
----------------------------------------------------------------
Latest Merchandise:

Country Club Nouveau Sneakers, available for purchase here RyzWear

and

Beware The Swarm, available here DBH

----------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

STFU blog said...

nice work!

M. Valerius Arcturus said...

Fucking bastards!
And now we cannot download the music?
Don't they understand that your blog is such a good way to promote them?
They should be giving you money instead.
How are we mere mortals get to know all this tracks without people like you.
Your blog is the perfect balance of art and music.
I was missing your posts.

M. Valerius Arcturus said...

Ha!
I'm pissed.
I even bought Quicktime Pro to download the tunes.
How much I despise them. Their business have nothing to do with the music.
That's the way they want us to buy their stuff? Acting like mafia?

Anonymous said...

Hmm i love your vectors...
Less into the "little blobby dudes" designs tho
Funny your blog was aimed at
Well then, ganbatte ne

Martín Rioja Falcone said...

did you make those shoes and t-shirt? nice work!!

I heared that you are working with Coreupt!! Am I right?

I'm an engineering student and a ski lover, I'm researching for new awesome ski brands, do you have an e-mail or any way to contact this guys?

best luck

thanks

Martín

Raj said...

Please do more postings.
Work From Home