Monday, July 28, 2008

Sunset Blvd.

Bad Passion Wobachi Version by J3Concepts
-----------------------------------------
Some new and some old tracks in this update:

This first track is like taking 2 of your favorite things and putting them into a blender, lets say puppies and dental floss for example. I love Postal Service and Ben Folds, especially Ben Folds covering a Postal Service track. Yep this one is older.

Ben Folds - Such Great Heights

-----------------------------------------

This next one I could do without the production on, but the fact it has Chromeo's lead on vocals gives me a soft spot for it.

Surkin feat. Chromeo - Chrome Knight

-----------------------------------------

I actually really enjoyed Captain's 2006 album "This is Hazelville". This next track is one of the key tracks from the album along with "Glorious".

Captain -This Heart Keeps Beating For Me

-----------------------------------------

I've been a fan of Tahiti 80 since "Heartbeat". And I randomly found this track the other day and instantly fell in love with it. I also suggest "Changes (Swayzak Darkfarmer Remix)" by Tahiti.

Tahiti 80 - All Around (Yuksek Remix)

-----------------------------------------

Just recently fell in love with this last track, I'm sure I'm behind on this one. Great feel good track. All I know is that Pacific has some great production behind them from what I've heard in the past.

Pacific - Sunset Blvd

1 comment:

caseybsarathan said...

Hey,

This is Casey from the web team at Sarathan Records. I saw that you are a fan of Ben Folds and thought you might like the music of one of our artist Peter Bradley Adams. You should check him out and let us know what you think.
Here are a couple links to preview his music.

www.sarathan.com/free/peterbradleyadams

www.myspace.com/peterbradleyadams

www.peterbradleyadams.com

All the best,

Casey / Sarathan Records