Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yah!

Design by J3Concepts, currently up for voting at DBH
Yeah been awhile...again.
Got back from Berlin and juts haven't been too motivated to update this blog thing.
Anyway I have a range of newer tracks for you.
First up is a excellent track by Poni Hoax. I've never really been into them before but the vocals in this track are incredibly catchy, like a rough 80s track and then a remix by Joakim really tops it off. I've had a new respect for Joakim since his "Hearts on Fire" remix last year.
Poni Hoax - Hypercommunication (Joakims Cartoon Muscles Remix)
-----------------------------------------
Next up is Sam Sparro. He's had the full remix treatment by a ton of different producers out there but this next one I think is the first remix of "21st Century Life" and if not, then that shows how much I really know. Anyway the remix is by Mehdi, who in my opinion is hit and miss, but this remix is enjoyable for sure.
-----------------------------------------
I juked in my pants when I saw who did this next remix together. A great mix between Fred Falke and Miami Horror of an already excellent track between Pnau and Ladyhawke. Not much more to say, great track.
-----------------------------------------
I vaguely remember this next track having a different name, but whatever it's hard to keep track of all this music. Anyway it's a sharp remix as we've come to expect from Sinden and the vocals are catchy... even though I have no fucking clue what she is saying. This track really reminds me of Leftfield's "Afro Left", which I'll also post.
and

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Basicly Petty is saying that is ready for party becouse she´s the queen of the dance floor, yah!

Welcome back =)