Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jack U

Yeah I didn't wait over a month to do this update. Here some new ones and old ones.
------------------------------------
Enjoyable little remake of a classic Chemical Brothers track. Good the second time around no doubt.
------------------------------------
More of a pop-track than my normal taste, but it's kinda grown on me... a bit. Stuart Price version, nice to see him having his hands in things lately.
------------------------------------
Tracey Thorn has a definable enough voice, not 100% sure on all of her stuff though. Anyway Hot Chip touched this one up, so it's a go in my books.
------------------------------------
I have a soft spot for Chaz Jankel, yeah I know, I know... but you'll get over it. Anyway really enjoyed this next track. Just funky.
------------------------------------
Been out for a bit, great remix though. Good little edge to it.
------------------------------------
To the best of my knowledge Henrik and Plec normally produce metal, explains the heavy guitar in this one. Solid remix.
------------------------------------
Newest from Kasper Bjorke... tis good? Yes.
------------------------------------
Late Additions:
------------------------------------
One of the best Chromeo remixes I've heard in awhile.
Chromeo - Needy Girl (Lifelike Mix)
------------------------------------
Another Klaxons remix, this one I actually enjoyed though.
Klaxons - Atlantis To Interzone(Destroy Disco Remix)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://soundcollector.blogspot.com

Bo! said...

Woow dude! Nice selection : )
Cheers from Hungary!

Anonymous said...

THE LINKS ARE BROKEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHY DO U HAVE THOSE LINKS BROKEN?????????????????????????????????????????????????