Monday, May 26, 2008

Miracle Cure

Anything with Bernard Summer in it is good in my books. Great new track from Blank & Jones featuring Bernard Summer of course.
--------------------------------
This next one was rather unexpected. I like We Are Scientist's first album alot, their latest though hasn't really grown on me yet. Their latest single "Chick Lit" has had a great treatment by Danger though, and it's rather catchy.
--------------------------------
Anything off the Ed Banger label is rather 'hit and miss' with me, but the odd remix comes out that I enjoy. This next one is a remix by Ed Banger's main man 'Busy P' and it's a remix of James Lavelle's latest single under the guise of Unkle, 'Restless'. I didn't quite warm up to the remix until the 3rd-4th listen, might be the same for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew damn, the miracle cure is awesome. thanks.

keem said...

love your site! and the music of course. the djedjotronic mix of restless is superb! i play that one and the fake blood mix as well.