Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been too long...

"The Chills" by J3Concepts
Yeah I know it's been way too long. Sorry for that. I've finally gotten the hint with all the emails and messages that people did actually in fact read my posts. So I will try and get back into the full swing of things.
Starting off with 3 new remixes, 2 from Lifelike and 1 from Basement Jaxx.
---------------------------------
Does It Offend You, Yeah! has an interesting style for sure, all over the map but still quite enjoyable. Waiting on a remix of "Being Bad Feels Pretty Good", but until then here is an excellent remix of "Epic Last Song" by Lifelike.
---------------------------------
Adele kinda hit hard out of nowhere. Here is her latest "Cold Shoulder" remixed by Basement Jaxx, which are hopefully coming out with a new album soon.
---------------------------------
I never really heard of Cazals until awhile back with the Vicarious Bliss remix of "To Cut A Long Story Short". I'm really loving the Lifelike remix of "Somebody Somewhere" though, damn catchy.
---------------------------------
Now hopefully I can keep this posting thing up and going from now on, we'll see.
Leave a note if there is any tracks you want to see uploaded or if you have any questions.
Also for any of my artwork you can check my Site or my Behance profile.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time! I've been checking back nearly every day since Feb 22nd!
Great tracks as always. Keep doing it....

mortilectro said...

finally back on track! thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back, we missed you :) Love that Cazals remix too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome you're back! Great Adele track!

I also adore her track: Hometown Glory (Night Facilities Remix)

Marius said...

Lifelike is hot on my playlists these days as well. Nice picks!