Saturday, October 27, 2007

Updates n Updates

(Image property of showdownvintage)
Yeah yeah, it's been awhile since my last update. I'm still alive, just been busy with various shite.
Some gems in this update, most of them new a few older, enjoy :)
--------------------------------------
Well hell, The Rapture kinda died off there for a bit, but I finally found this remix. And I enjoy the shit out of it and it's 9 minutes of glory.
--------------------------------------
This chick always has a way with words, is this remix by Bjorn of Peter, Bjorn and John? Dunno. Too lazy too look, either way I enjoyed it.
--------------------------------------
A little rougher in her approach, here is another girl with an ever-expanding vocab.
--------------------------------------
A sharp remix from half of Orbital's main men, Paul Hartnoll. Love the Wombats and love Hartnoll. I hope he does some more production in this style.
--------------------------------------
Kinda thought Dizzie was just a phase, still kinda think that, but ah well I enjoyed the energy behind this one and the lyrics I don't understand, always a recipe for enjoyment.
--------------------------------------
Kinda fresh little disco diddy, not the norm from Phones, but still very much enjoyed by myself.
--------------------------------------
I think I've loved every remix that Loving Hands have done, here is one I especially knocked one off to.
--------------------------------------
I think I've used the word "enjoy" or variations of more than anything on this blog, but hey, that's what I'm doing, sharing music I have "enjoyed" over the past while. If you've enjoyed anything on my blog, lemme know leave a comment. If you just feel like being a dick, post that too. Either way enjoy the latest update if you're still around.

8 comments:

David Czyz said...

uffie remix is a good one :)

souloff said...

enjoyed them all. listening late night session right now.. ow ow..
all..

The Berbster said...

I just found your blog, I like it very much as well as your Art. Mad skills Sir, kudos.

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...

Jared, where do you find such sweet shit?

Dantelightbox. said...

oh man!
that fire fire fire remix is soo good!
all the sweetest tracks are from you.

Anonymous said...

I wound up here for the first time in awhile from GSM and started going through your latest. These are some dandy tunes you've accumulated and I certainly must thank you for posting them. I was especially glad to finally find some more Erland Oye.

Anonymous said...

update!