Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Updates


Well I now have a name for my clothing line, it'll be called THE COLOR THREE. Working on a few logos now. Going with a more 70s feel to the logos and designs overall, kind of a collage style. Inter.Series.1970 will be on of the designs in the initial launch. (see above)
--------------------------------------------
Spot on remix of "The Game" off the new Alex Gopher album. Alex Gopher has come a long way since "You, My Baby, And I" which at the time was a great album.
Either way give this one a chance.
--------------------------------------------
Loved the original version by Seelenluft but this remix definetly adds a nice little edge to it. DJ Hell is kinda all over the place with his production lately, but this remix is nicely done.
--------------------------------------------
I can't get this next track out of my head. Also another excellent remix/take on an already great track. Definetly on my current top 10 list.
Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe(Prins Thomas Diskomiks)
--------------------------------------------








4 comments:

Scott said...

Cracking selection you've got there!*!

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best with your clothing line ... I'm really curious ! Ow yea and I love that eddy temple morris remix of the game ... I'm gonna check out alex live on a festival "pukkelpop" in belgium soon! I think he's good... we'll see.

0 said...

Good stuff! :]

Deema said...

hi i really like your line and i thought it might be nice if you mix surealism with 70s collage, thank you... where can i find your clothing line?