Sunday, August 12, 2007

(above image was a test style for SuicideGirls that I never ended up using)
Haven't updated in awhile, sorry for that. Here are a few tracks that have been on my playlist for a bit now, give them a gander.
--------------------------------------------
Enjoyed this one, can't seem to find the original anywhere though, any ideas?
--------------------------------------------
Love any track The Teenagers get their hands on (with the exception of their original material).
--------------------------------------------
Same thing with CSS, I love their production, but not a massive fan of the vocals. Seems though that like The Teenagers, anything their get their hands on turns to gold.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that test style img is nice.

Bo! said...

Yes i agree with félix!!
Awesome, and the Captain
Phoenix track rocks me xd

Oliver Blair said...

holy shit that test rox

Anonymous said...

omg.. that captain phoenix track just totally raped my brain, Ive had it on repeat since I dled it 12 hours ago, pulled an all nighter with this blasting in my car!

amazing..